Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Thai Style Pineapple Fried Rice


On the same day I baked banana cake, I also cooked pineapple fried rice for my friends. This is the recipe I get my inspiration from and modified from it.

Ingredients: (for 1 bowl)
2 Garlic (chopped)
3 shallot (chopped)
1 bowl of cooked rice
1 egg
2-3 rings of canned pineapple (cut to cubes)
1 lap cheong (Chinese sausage)
1/4 cup chicken stock
1 small box of raisin
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp fish sauce
Hao chi to taste
1 tbsp Pork floss

Method:
1. Fried garlic and shallot till fragrant.
2. Add sausage and fried till cooked. Push aside.
2. Fried egg, like fried scramble egg and push back garlic and sausage.
3. add stock, fish sauce. Stir well.
4. Add cooked rice, pineapple cubes, raisin and turmeric powder, stir fried for awhile till fragrant and dry.
5. Do tasting, if not enough, add 1/2 tsp Hao chi at a time till ready to serve.
6. Top with pork floss.

No comments:

Post a Comment