Friday, October 19, 2012

Black Bean Bitter Gourd


This is one of my favorite home cooked food which I will order from Veg+rice stall. That day my mom cut bitter gourd into half and gave me that half. And this dish just came to my mind. So I looked around for recipe, and this is what I followed. It was so easy and so tasty, I will definitely cook this again.

Ingredient:
Half bitter gourd (cut thin slice, soak in salt water for 15 minutes)
1 1/2 tbs LKK garlic black bean sauce
1 tsp sugar
Some mushroom (soak till soften)
Hao Chi to taste
Garlic (chopped)
1 cup water

Method:
1. Fried chopped garlic with oil till fragrant.
2. Add black bean sauce and continue frying till fragrant.
3. Add mushroom and sugar, stir well.
4. Add bitter gourd and continue frying.
5. Add water and simmer. Stir and observe.
6. Cook till bitter gourd soften. Add Hao Chi to taste.
7. Serve when hot.

I'm submitting this post to "Food playground giveaway".


No comments:

Post a Comment