Wednesday, February 5, 2014

AB #39: baked Cod strips



Notice during the month of Jan , this CNY snack is very popular among many food bloggers. Am curious to try this out, so on the last day of snake year, I tried baking this, with reference from Ann's recipe. I used hundreds and thousands sprinkles instead of seaweed and sesame seeds, thinking the colorful sprinkle will attract the kids, but it looks like spiders, ha!

Ingredients:
1 pkt of cod strips
Thousands and hundreds sprinkles
Egg white

Method:
1. Take out Three cod strips tie a knot at the middle.
2. Dip into egg white before dip in thousands and hundred sprinkles, lay on baking tray (with baking paper).
3. Bake at 140C for 10-15 min. Let cool before put in air tight container.

I am submitting this post to Aspiring Bakers #39: CNY Rock and Roll! (Jan 2014) hosted by Food Playground

2 comments:

  1. wow, this is some how a special bake cod fish strips to me. I believe the sprinkles has reduce a little bit of the "spicy" taste of the bake cod fish strips ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! You have a good point and I guess so, but that's not my main intension. I only thought that it will add some colors, hee!

    ReplyDelete